Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
- You can always buy as a guest.
- If you want to register, it's OK. You can place an order with avica shopping. As long as you have a valid email address, you can head over and sign up to get in on all the avica shopping action.
Are My Personal Details safe if I create an Account?
- Rest assured that shopping with Avica is safe and secured.
How Do I Place An Order? It's so easy to place an order with us.
- Simply buy as "guest".
- Once you've decided on the product/s you want, you need to click "Add to Cart" You can either carry on shopping or View your "Cart" If you got everything you need, this will give you the option to check out.
- Ooops, we require a very minimal fee of P1,000.00 Philippine Peso representing "Pabili Fee", as a formal promise that you will push through with your orders. This is not refundable but is deductible from your Invoice.
- Checkout for the Pabili Fee is found underneath the Order Form;
- You can use our Order form to place more orders;
- Check that everything is correct;
- your name
- your complete address
- your phone number
- If everything is OK, then you're good to go;
- We'll send you an Order confirmation via email;
- Since, most of our Products are pre-orders, we will always update you with our buying progress via messenger, over the page or over the email.
How can I pay my Order?
- We have a variety of online payment methods to ensure our customers can place orders with ease.
- Online Banking ( Details are found upon check out)
- Bank to Bank (please add 5% charge on top of your total purchase)
- Money Transfer
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
P.S. We are still negotiating with PayMongo, our future payment provider for Visa and Mastercard
How Do I Pay via Online Transfer/ Over the Counter?
- During Checkout, select the Bank Deposit option. Upon check out all the details you need to complete your purchase are found in the instructions on how to pay via Online Transfer.
- You may pay via Online Transfer or Over The Counter at any branch of Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), or Metrobank. After paying at your chosen bank, simply reply to the invoice email to email@example.com with a photo/screenshot of your deposit slip or of transfer confirmation on or before the specified deadline.
Still Need help?
Viber or Whatsapp us at 09178035351 or 09308395375 send us a message at our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
An agent will assist you within 24 hours.