Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can place an order with Avica Shopping whether you have an account or not.
Are my account details safe if I create an account?
- You can guarantee safe and secure personal information when shopping with Avica Transport Services.
How do I place an order?
- "Add to Cart" all the products you wish to purchase. If you got everything you need, this will give you the option to check out.
- Through the 'Services' menu, you can list products that aren't available in our online store using the Order form.
Note: We require a fee of Php1,000 representing the "Pabili Fee". It is non-refundable but will be deducted from your invoice. The down payment serves as a guarantee to us that you will complete your orders.
- Verify that all information is correct.
- Complete address
- Phone number
- After checkout, you will receive an order confirmation via email.
How can I pay for my order?
- We offer a range of online payment methods to make it easy for our customers to place orders.
- Online Banking (Details are found upon checkout)
- Money Transfer
How do I pay via Online Transfer/Over-The-Counter?
- Select the Bank Deposit option during the checkout process. Once you check out, you will find all of the information you need to complete your purchase in the instructions on how to pay via Online Transfer.
- You can pay online or over-the-counter at any Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), or Metrobank branch. After paying at your preferred bank, please reply to the invoice email with a photo/screenshot of your deposit slip or transfer confirmation on or before the specified date.
Do you still need assistance?
Send us a message through Viber or WhatsApp at 09178035351, contact form, or email us at email@example.com
An agent will assist you within 24 hours.